- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: -
- Setting agenda, organise and take minutes at weekly management meeting and update relevant documents pre and post meeting.
- To assist in manage the Operations Team (Operations & HR & Transportation Team) and suppliers and ensure the smooth running of all work for the office
- Screen telephone calls, and act as 1st point of contact for internal & external clients
- To ensure that all matters are dealt with in an appropriate manner when the MD are not in the office, to take full responsibility for delegated administrative tasks and to undertake other duties as required
- General administrative duties including filing, dealing with incoming & outgoing mail, proof reading and ordering stationary.
- Manage budgets for utilities, telephones, broadband, mobiles, stationary, postage, training, memberships, cleaning, repairs & maintenance, office sundries, recruitment ads and agencies, IT and IT maintenance
- To oversee HR function and to assist with recruitment including interviewing, candidate selection, liaising with agencies, conducting inductions.
- Experience of multi tasking and prioritising
- Facilities management experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of supporting senior management
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working with clients
- Able to produce high quality work quickly
- Confident with IT - Mac environment preferable
- Flexible able to work overtime when required at short notice
- Assertive when required
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience of dealing with health & safety matters preferable
- Proactive and energetic
- Location: East
- 5.5 working days (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm, Sat 9am -1pm)
- Salary up to $2,800 (OT Claimable)
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to us.
EA Licence No.: 11C3314