- Salary: 1000 - 1200
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: ability to clean premises (mopping, sweeping, changing bed sheet etc), ability to do feeding, change diapers, shower residents with difficulty in performing those tasks, take and monitor vital sign
Thuja Home at Pelangi Village is a welfare home for female destitute persons managed by 4S and established by the Ministry of Social and Family Development under the Destitute Persons Act. It is located at Buangkok Green.
- Supervise/assist residents in personal grooming and daily living activities.
- Assist residents in their daily needs and escort residents for medical consultation.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the premises.
This position is open to Singaporeans or Singapore PRs only. Remuneration and point of entry will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume and relevant supporting documents to :firstname.lastname@example.org