- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: dispensing drugs
- Support pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensure correct prescription and dispense drug to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Preparation of reports.
- Min.Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciencesor possess Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC)
- Completed Basic Skill Test OR Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC)
- Have initiative and able to work independently to acheive goals of the department
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume to
For further enquiries, please call in at 6736 3280 and look for Alex.
Alex Goh Hock Leong (R1763413)
EA Licence No. 99C4599