- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Pharmacy , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Innovating Care for the Community of the Future
Set to open in phases from 2022, the Woodlands Health Campus will be a 1,800-bed development comprising an Integrated Acute and Community Hospital, Specialist Outpatient Clinics and a Long-Term Care facility. We seek to provide personalised and quality healthcare for our patients by harnessing innovation and building a strong ecosystem for community care.
You will be involved in processing of prescriptions, dispensing and inventory management. You may be required to work the night shift which will involve the processing of prescriptions and dispensing of medications for patients from A&E Department as well as inpatient orders and supplies.
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Course or a Diploma in Biomedical Science (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Science Technology) or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Shift rotation required
Visit bit.ly/joinwhc to apply.
Find out more about us at fb.com/woodlandshealthcampus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.