- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: dispensing drugs
- Support pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensure correct prescription and dispense drug to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Preparation of reports.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- No experience needed as on-the-job training will be provided
- Able to commit to shift work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to start work within short notice
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to email@example.com
(Attn: Pharm Tech - HML)
For further enquiries, please call in at 6736 3280 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599