- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy
• Assist the Therapists in providing appropriate therapy treatments (includes lifting, transferring and transporting patients)
• Assisting the therapists (occupational therapist and physiotherapist) in assessment, treatment plan development
and progress review
• Evaluate, monitor and review treatment on a regular basis to document needs and progress of residents and ensure that
treatment is appropriate and effective.
• Conducting group therapeutic exercises/activities and individualized rehabilitation treatment under the supervision
of the therapists.
• Participate as a member of the health team via attending relevant ward rounds, meetings and team conferences, and involved in discussion of resident-related issues (e.g. updates on resident’s progress) with caregivers and family members.
• Ensure that all equipment and therapy tools are in good condition and working order.
• Keep proper inventory of and maintain all therapy equipment and fixtures by regular servicing and replacement of
• Maintain self-development through continuing education.
Training & Development
• Guide, supervise and train caregivers and volunteers on their performance of duties (including scheduling) and implementation of social and recreational activities for the residents.
• Provide training for caregivers in preparation for resident’s discharge back into home environment.
• Maintain database/records of all residents to provide evidence-based treatment with accurate and appropriate documentation.
• Ensure that proper documentation is made for all treatment rendered residents
- Reports to Physiotherapy/ Physical Therapy Occupational Therapist
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy/ Physical Therapy or related (Professional Regulation Council)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in rehabiliation, hospital, clinic setting
- Pleasant personality
- Able to speak english
- Able to multitask
- Willing to learn
Email your detailed resume to email@example.com
Wong Yen Yong Christine, R1101725
EA LIcence No: 04C5357
- Office hours 6 days job
- Annual leave
- Over time pay
- medical claims
- Opportunties for promotion