- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Public Key Infrastructure, Security Consulting, Deployment, Design, Support
An award-winning IT Services Provider is hiring for an experienced Information Security Consultant well-versed with Public Key Infrastructure solutions from a technical standpoints.
- Implement, design, support security services, PKI ones in particular
- Porvied security consultancy serivce to clients when necessary
- At least 7 years’ experience in the Information Security industry, with at least 5 of those dealing with PKI, Encryption, Data Security, and Directory technologies and standards
- Support Standby duty is expected (Allowance will be provided)
- Experience with Unix, Windows and other OS.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle DB and able to modify SQL query
- Hands-on experience in security-related tasks such as OS hardening, patching and updating, SSO and virus scanning etc.
- Knowledge of Networking and IP protocol
- A security related certification, such as CISSP, is highly desirable.
Knowledge in the following skills is an added advantage:
- Basic development skill in C/C++, Java
- PKI, OCSP, Smart Card Technology, Single Sign On, Directory Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache Webserver, IIS
- Experience in Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, OpenSSL