- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Organisational skills, Office administration, Customer service
- Plan transport orders according to requirements, possessing knowledge in selection of quality and cost
- Ensure timely arrival and delivery of trucks, planes and ships
- Respond timely to customer rate request within handling time and shipping point
- Handle claims and audit of invoices
- Request for proof of delivery
- Maintain related request register and manual order entry
- Prepare arrival and departure of statistics based on existing reports
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics industry.
- 3-5 years of logistics experience and knowledge
- Possess problem solving skills, commercial acumen and customer orientation
- High degree of organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office
Working Hours / Location
- Mon - Thu : 8.30am - 6.00pm; Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 21 Pandan Avenue #04-A, SenKee Logistics Hub, Singapore 609388
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential. We offer a truly global work environment, and a reward package that commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants, please click here to apply or write in your full resume in MS Word format giving current and expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
KUEHNE + NAGEL PTE LTD
1 Science Park Road
#03-01 The Capricorn
Science Park II
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a highly dynamic, truly global working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude reflects the essence of the culture?
Then Kuehne + Nagel is your place to perform and grow.
Place - The world is your office
Whether in our corporate headquarters close to Lake Zurich with 200 employees from more than 30 nations, one of the 9 regional offices around the globe, or a local country office in more than 100 countries worldwide, we ensure the right place and opportunity for your career.
Perform - As an individual or with your team
You can make the difference to our customers. Kuehne + Nagel strongly encourages all employees to strive for business excellence and aim to learn and improve every day.
Grow - Our global growth strategy offers great opportunities
We do this by empowering you to embrace challenging tasks and leadership roles in all the different areas of the business around the globe. We will support your development by offering development programmes and individual training.