- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Design / Supervision of construction in large scale civil / Building work / Trackwork, Project Programming / Planning
- Review the adequacy of the Programme Plan submitted by contractor and determine the adequacy of resources provided by contractor is able to support the programme’
- Track and monitor progress of the work with particular reference to the critical path to ensure timely completion and adequate action are taken by contractor to mitigate the delay as when that occurs
- Highlight and report to the Project Director for timely action when project delay becomes apparent and propose mitigation action.
- The successful candidate is expected to be familiar with different tools used in Project Programming and Planning.
- Knowledge in technical speciation writing preferably on civil, building and electrical and mechanical field and pre and post tender contract administration is a definite advantage.
- Experience in design and supervision of construction in large scale civil and building work or trackwork would be favorably considered
- Degree holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum five years of experiences in related field.
- Diploma holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum fifteen years of experience in related field.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.