- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Skills: Production, Communications skills
Market leading busines
About Our Client
The client is a market leading business with a great deal of opportunity to grow. The company has developed significant innovative technologies and plans to use these to take on further market share.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss
- Manage Continuous Improvement to ensure that the daily plant and operations are executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that each plant and transport operation is working in accordance with company's operational and quality standards
- Ensure compliance and promote continuous improvement programmes
- Work with the commercial and Customer Service teams to ensure excellence in the production and distribution operations
- Optimize resources to ensure maximum production effectiveness and transportation requirements
- Identify gaps in each operation and drive for excellence across the region
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Chemical Engineering with at vast time spent in a manufacturing/operational background
- Extensive knowledge managing and optimizing assets across regional manufacturing sites.
- Strong in continuous improvement tools, specifically lean six sigma tools
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Sophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1869600