- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Communications & Media Management , Marketing, Journalism
- Skills: Public relations, Media Relations, Marketing plans, Journalism, Communications skills, Creative thinking, Organisational skills, Time management, Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines, Writing skills
- Excel in press release writing, speeches, contact reports as well as any other necessary documents and reports
- Execute day-to-day campaign activities to ensure client's deadlines, targets and deliverables are met
- Build and maintain strong client and media relationships
- Media pitching
- Proposal research/preparation/presentation
- Maintain accurate reports, records & documentation pertaining to account/client’s projects
- Assist with any logistical or event management support pertaining to account/client's projects
- Provide administrative support for accounts under your care
- Tertiary/Dip holders with marketing/communications/administrative background or experience will be considered for the PR Coordinator role.
- Fresh graduates with mass communications/marketing degree or candidates with one year of working experience in PR, Marketing or Journalism will be considered for the PR Executive role.
- Candidates with at least two years of working experience in PR, Marketing or Journalism will be considered for the Senior PR Executive role.
- Pleasant disposition with good communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Have a flair for writing and a keen eye for details
- Able to think out-of-the-box to initiate fresh ideas/creative
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Able to start work immediately preferred