- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office
We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite charismatic and suitably-qualified candidates who are committed and passionate about writing and teaching to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career guiding, inspiring and stretching young minds, then you have come to the right place!
- Plan and write curriculum based on latest MOE syllabus
- Plan and conduct lessons based on scheme of work
- Conduct training sessions for Part-Time Teachers
- Conduct events and workshops for students and parents
- Passionate about teaching / writing thePre-School curriculum
- Want to inspire students in their learning journey
- Possess at least a Diploma in Early Childhood (Teaching)
- Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- 5-day work week including teaching on at least one of the weekends
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to be an educator with a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” option now.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.