- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Education
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office
We invite suitably-qualified curriculum writers to joinMind Stretcher,Singapore's Premier Chain of Enrichment Centres.
If you are looking for a dynamic and fulfilling challenge in writing, and wish to work with the best, brightest and most entrepreneurial in the industry, look no further!
- Plan and write curriculum based on latest MOE syllabus
- Plan and conduct lessons based on scheme of work
- Conduct training sessions for Part-Time Teachers
- Conduct events and workshops for students and parents
- NIE-Trained or have a good University degree
- Very passionate about writing the Primary/ Secondary curriculum
- At least 3-4 years of relevant teaching experience at MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools& familiar with the latest Primary/ Secondary syllabus
- Experienced Level Heads or HODs in MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools will have an added advantage
- 5-day work week including teaching on at least one of the weekends
Suitably-qualified and experienced candidates will be offered very attractive full-time packages.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details and recent photograph via the "Apply Now" option.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.