- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Civil engineering design drafting work using CAD, Microstation, BIM and InRail programme , Team player, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills
Job no: 492849
- You will provide design support in the development of railway projects, which include the preliminary engineering design of conceptualizing railway lines, alignment and trackwork, and prepare drawings for calling tenders.
- You will also have to coordinate with internal and external parties for project implementation.
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in civil engineering design drafting work using CAD
- Proficiency in Microstation, BIM and InRail programme will be an advantage
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles
Applications close: 18 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time