- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Application development methodologies and implementation , FPGA and embedded system implementation, Linux/RTOS development environment and/or ARM architecture, Analytical skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills , Team player, Presentation skills, C/C++, Java, Messaging tools like MQ Series or JMS
Job no: 494198
- You will be part of a team spearheading the development and management of road pricing systems to achieve traffic optimization and meet the diverse needs of road users, ensuring timely completion and quality of project delivery.
- You will be involved in identifying and exploring suitable technologies, strategies and solutions, as well as formulating and designing road pricing programs/modules architecture to meet organizational needs.
- You will also be responsible for developing, coding, reviewing, testing and implementing applications leading to successful delivery of the project.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of application development methodologies and implementation
- Knowledge of FPGA and embedded system implementation will be an advantage
- Experience with Linux/RTOS development environment and/or ARM architecture
- Experience in development with technologies such as C/C++, Java, Messaging tools like MQ Series or JMS
- Strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, initiative and resourcefulness as well as keen interest in problem-solving
- Able to work independently and a good team player
Applications close: 14 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time