- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Testing / Fault analysis
- To lead the R & D engineers to develop test facilities to provide the repair / Overhaul tasks on MRT system equipment.
- To provide revert engineering to all the new electronic system, design and fabricate test facilities to perform the overhaul of electro-mechanical / electronic module for SMRT system equipment as requested by the respective branches.
- To Diagnose and repair of electro-mechanical / electronic module on SMRT System equipment for the respective branches.
- To groom new engineers and provide technical consultancy to all in the problem on module repair / overhaul task and design issue.
- To provide solution, work process to assist IEW BM to compliance with work procedures when carrying any repair / overhaul work.
- To carry out the necessary data entries and analysis to predict the failure trend for the Electronics system.
- To work out work process or work instruction for IEW staff to practice safe work procedure and adopt proper housekeeping in according to ISO and related safety standard.
- To provide emergency support and solution for all electronic systems during crisis.
- Minimum Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer and has leadership quality and good performance result with more than 5 years of electronic design, testing and fault analysis experience in the related field.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.