- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Operating AutoCAD and SAP system, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
Job no: 492930
- You will manage the facilities, properties, premises and related administrative services.
- You are required to liaise with various services vendors like integrated maintenance, cleaning, security, landscape, etc. to ensure that they perform to the contract requirements.
- You will also verify quotation, job measurement, assist in general admin/project works, oversee updating of Access Management System (AMS), assist with lease and licensing agreementsexecution andupdate of LTA leases and tenants schedules, attend to feedback and other duties as assigned.
- You are required to take ownership of all related systems and constantly review and improve processes.
- Diploma in Facility Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in operating AutoCAD and SAP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
Applications close: 19 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time