- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- To Lead and mentor a team of engineers
- To work closely with other departments on various projects starting from concept stage, design, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion
- Possess a Professional Engineers Board practicing certificate / recognized university degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in an engineering consultancy service.
- Previous experience in Performance Based Fire Engineering Solutions for Buildings, MRT and Rail, Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for Smoke Modelling/Smoke Control Analysis, Evacuation Modelling, Means of Escape and Design Fire Engineering Strategy. would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work independently and lead a project team.
- Possess excellent inter-personal and communications skills