- Salary: 3500 - 5500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Optometry
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: OOB REGISTERED
- Plan for the newclinicdevelopment and set-up ofoptical shopand contact lens service; This includes conceptualisation of the centre and the model of service.
- Ensure all required timelines are met so as to successfully launch of the clinic.
- Reviews and maintains work schedules and assignments of all clinic staff.
- Managing all aspects of clinic operations.
- Review and monitor clinic activities; recommend changes in, or better utilization of facility's services, equipment and staff.
- Ensure clinic KPIs are met.
- Identify & develop key market segments and look for opportunities for new services catered tolocal and regionalpatients.
- Plan and facilitate counselling and education of patients.
- Participate in research collaborations.
- Ensure budget plans are appropriately implemented and objectives met.
- Identify, plan, implement and conduct on-the-job training for staff.
- Submit annual operating and manpower budgets.
- Provides oversight for department’scompliance to centre accreditation and guidelinessuch as JCI, BCP & ISO.
- Min Bachelor of Optometry or Degree in Management with Diploma in Optometry.
- Min6 to 8 yearsworking experience in healthcare and working experience in clinical operations at a supervisory/managerial level.
- Experience inmanaging a large optical & contact lens commercial chain/shopwill bean added advantage.
- Strong People management and interpersonal skills
Company Registration No: 99C4599