- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: AutoCAD, Communications skills
- Equipment Design & Development.
- Responsible for equipment specifications & buyoff.
- Keep to project schedule and resolve design issues in a timely manner.
- Participate actively in assembly, installation, operation and trouble shooting of equipment.
- Support service team at customer’s site in equipment maintenance & training.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ relevant experience in precision equipment design and automation, preferably from semiconductor industry.
- Applicants who have more than 15 years’ relevant experience will be considered for Principal Engineer position.
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD software (preferably Solid Works).
- Only Singapore citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents need apply.
- Committed and responsible.
- Independent and possess positive work attitude.
- Able to work after office hours when required.
- Able to travel overseas within short notice.
Interested applicants, please send in your detailed resume including your current & previous working experiences as well as current and expected salary to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.