- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: SAP
Principal Service Specialist
(East/ Experience in Key Account for Shipment)
- Perform order management for the assigned Principal accounts to ensure on-time fulfilment, by working with all relevant internal departments.
- Prompt arrangement for shipment dispatch to required consignee.
- Administer inventory movement accurately to achieve ZERO variance.
- Participate and provide focal support to the Manager during stock take exercise.
- Troubleshoot root causes for any inventory variances and to assist in the formulation of appropriate preventive actions
- Perform principal billings, ensure all billings are done accurately and on-time.
- Perform reporting of Key-Performance Indexes (KPIs) accurately and on-time
- Forging/Maintaining amicable and mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned Principal accounts.
- Prompt response to queries and ensure proper follow up for any outstanding queries.
- Assist in the investigations of service issues and ensuring actions are undertaken to close off all issues with principals.
- Participate in principal’s review meetings.
- Proactively seek improvement opportunities to improve current operations which can enhance the order processing turn-around time and/or Principal’s satisfaction.
- Ensure the team adhered to ISO procedures, local authority regulatory guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Distribution Practice (GDP) as well as Quality System in Inventory Management.
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain related or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer fronting role, preferably in an order management environment
- Key account support management experience highly desirable
- Customer service skills (Must Have)
- Good correspondence skills, both spoken and written (Must Have)
- Inventory Management (Desirable)
- Customer relationship management skills (Highly Desirable)
- Working Day: 5 Day Work
- Company Transport provided
- Salary: Base on Experience & Qualification
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290