- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Technical support, Design, Project management
- Providing guidance and mentoring a team of junior engineers/technical staff
- Work closely with various departments for various projects starting from conceptual stage, design, contracts documentation, relevant authority submissions, site administration and to project completion
- Possess a Professional Engineers Board practicing certificate / recognized university degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in a Mechanical & Electrical engineering consultancy service.
- Strong technical background in the design of electrical systems for different projects
- Previous working experiences in MRT and Rail projects would be highly desired
- Ability to work independently and lead a project team
- Willing to work under pressure in fast paced environment