- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will play a crucial role in the lives of youth and adult offenders in the community.
- You will be required to conduct social investigation to advise the Courts on the suitability of offenders to be placed on probation.
- You are expected to supervise and assist offenders on probation to break out of the crime cycle and become socially responsible individuals.
- You will also need to engage families, volunteers and the community to ensure the rehabilitative success of each offender.
IMPORTANT: You would be expected to rotate amongst the various branches (including the Singapore Boys' Home and Singapore Girls' Home) to develop holistic competencies in the areas of rehabilitation and protection.
- A degree in Social Sciences with related experience.
- You should possess good analytical skills and you must be a dynamic individual who can work independently and also as a team.
- You must have a positive working attitude and enjoy interacting with people.
- In addition, you should be articulate in both written and oral communication.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.