- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Analytical skills
Responsible for process & equipment engineering, sustaining the production line including analyzing and determining root causes of process abnormality and implementing solutions.
- Perform analysis on low yield performance, including conducting analysis on rejected module in production to identify the root cause.
- Work with other function for continuous yield, process, equipment & various cost reduction improvement.
- Conduct qualification on new materials, product and process change, and to establish as well as continuously update the process cook books; adhering to deployment schedule and timelines.
- Perform 8D analysis on Customer complaint.
- Continuously update and maintain work instruction/procedures.
- Any other special projects as specified, as and when.
- The job holder shall at all times during the employment with the company, respect and comply with the Gemalto Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental & Security requirements during the performance of his/her duties.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Chemical processing knowledge is an advantage
- At least 3 year’s related experience in process/manufacturing engineering
- Preferably With Module Manufacturing Background
- Process & Maintenance knowledge & skill in Equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and techniques, PDCA, DOE and SPC.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications eg Words, Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Take initative to handle improvement and upgrading activities
- A team player with dynamic personality.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and responsible
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to all successful applicants.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.