- Salary: 2500 - 3200
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Team Lead, Good team player
• Company Bonuses, Benefits & Privileges
• Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Responsible for process improvement and optimization projects
- Support Production on trouble-shooting and solve related process quality and yield improvement activities
- Conducting process related evaluations including sample making, measurement and data collection etc
- Provide training, guidance and demonstrate to team members to accomplish production goals
- Ensure conformance to project requirements on specifications, cost effectiveness and timelines
- Safe working practices and methodologies
- Data entry, compilation and analysis on reject rate based on weekly process yields reports
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Experience in process engineer design, FMEA, LEAN MANUFACTURING, SIX SIGMA is an advantage.
- Able to address quality issues and prevention action
- Good problem-solving skills
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary