- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: SPC and QC Tools, Minitab
- Evaluate the equipment's performance and recipe optimization
- Perform optimization activities on improvement of process, equipments, material and failure cost
- Responsible for creating SOPs, work instructions, limit samples
- Transfer, set-up and qualification of new process, methodologies and equipments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with SPC and QC Tools, Minitab
- Those with Six Sigma would have an added advantage
- Willing to travel oversea when required
- Shift work maybe required, if necessary