- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Skills: SPC, Microelectronics Knowledge
- Perform shift duties (12-hour shift) to support the running of Production in the module and ensure that process integrity for machines is in place for production.
- Assist Engineers in the qualification and fine tuning of processes for production.
- Trouble-shoot process related issues and minimize the time lots are on hold.
- Monitor and improve on the qualified process using SPC and other statistical tools.
- Co-ordinate with Specialists to ensure that work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives and that SOPs are strictly followed.
- Assist in implementing process improvement projects.
- Participate in QIT programs to improve productivity and output quality of the module.
- Work with QA on internal audit (QS9000).
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production area, ensuring good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
- ITC / NTC 2 or 3 in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering.
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift.
- Good team player.
- Open to non Singapore Diploma fresh graduates.