- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Able to efficiently complete an entire procurement process independently; source and evaluate local vendors.
- Negotiate, plan and execute order
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Keep track of all delivery schedules and shipment dates
- Maintain and update Approved vendor list on a monthly basis
- Liaise with internal departments susch as project team, engineering and finance with regards to purchasing issues.
- Source for new vendors to expand our vendor database
- Manage and generate purchase requisitions as well as ensure timely delivery to meet the specific requirements of customer orders.
- GCE 'O'/'A' level or Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 year experience in procurement, preferably in IT industry
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and email.
- Results-Oriented, and a Self-Starter
- Has integrity, is reliable, meticulous, resourceful and aggressive in sourcing
- A team player able to interact with people from all levels
- Customer focused, self-motivated and profit/cost conscious
- An independent individual with initiative and able to work well under pressure
- 5 days work week (Mon-Fri)