- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, Experience in hospitality industry preferred
- Responsible for online user experience and booking conversions via www.marinabaysands.com.
- Management of website and online booking engine (hotel), in areas like enhancements, bugs/issues, first-point-contact for escalation, revamp and new product launch.
- Management of online merchandising via admin control of the booking engine in relates to offers, packages and rooms.
- Management of other online products such as websites, mobile sites and mobile apps.
- Main liaise point to LVSC eCommerce corporate team with regards to all Marina Bay Sands priorities and needs.
- Define website requirements by determining customer needs, analyzing competitors, and maintaining a strong understanding of UI design.
- Work with external companies/partners to increase direct online sales (e.g. meta-search engine companies).
- Conduct performance tests (usability testing, A/B testing etc) to determine better performing methods to improve UX and conversions.
- Lead and manage projects at a property level.
- Oversees management of on-property interactive marketing systems (Digital Signage, IPTV and Way-finder).
- Research and analyze online/mobile technological trends and innovative ideas that will improve overall website performance and guest experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant eCommerce product management experience.
- Experience in managing B2C online products and understanding of product lifecycle management.
- Experience working in a large, global company and communications with corporate office.
- Experience in hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Ecommerce / Job Title: PRODUCT MANAGER - DIGITAL MARKETING & ECOMMERCE