- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
Positronic, a growing Company, manufacturing high reliability electronic CONNECTORS, seeks to fill the following position as a
Product Manager - Power Connectors
Maximize the revenue potential of new and existing products by generating product
requirements, developing marketing strategies, driving cost reductions opportunities,
coordinating product line maintenance efforts, conducting market research, identifying
market size, estimating market price and recommending pricing strategy, tracking life
cycle expectations, understanding the competitive landscape, generating content related
to products, and providing guidance and support to online and print catalogs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and
requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales management to develop selling strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and
special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and recommending adjustments to inventory
levels to better support customers and product revenue goals.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development
programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing and
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs;
anticipatingvolume; costing special and customized orders.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Product Management, Application Engineering, People Management,
Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis,
Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control,
Financial Planning and Strategy
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or related field.
5 years of experience in connector product management or related field sales experience
Experience with molding and engineered plastics preferred.
Experience in design and/or marketing of power connectors preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please email with your detailed resume &
expected salary to: email@example.com
or write in to:
HR Dept, 3014A Ubi Rd 1 #07-01, Singapore 408703