- Salary: 4000 - 7000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Management, Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Knowledge of latest technological trends, Technical knowledge and skills, Team management skills, Negotiation skills, Relationship management skills, Analytical skills, Verbal and written communication skills
1. Plan, Prioritize and Manage Product Roadmap
- Understand the market with its various factors, conduct research, discuss with team members and clients on defining a clear product roadmap.
- Continuously manage feature prioritization in line with overall company vision and strategy.
- Lead and manage interdisciplinary teams to execute product roadmap.
2. Lead Product Roadmap Execution
- Define and Translate Product Roadmap into Tasks and Deliverables.
- Create documentation for work in progress, decisions made and spec sheets as necessary
- Perform continuous feature quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Conduct user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge and implement changes as necessary.
- Liaise with clients on front end requirements, costing, proposal and regular product updates and milestones.
3. Work together with Eunoia’s Interdisciplinary Teams
- Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation, including providing visibility of product progress to the team at all times.
- Actively participate in cross-functional meetings.
- Liaise with Operations Team on invoicing and collection of payments from our clients.
- Participate in strategic positioning of the company and constantly update the team on company updates.
- Conduct weekly sync up with the team to follow up on progress and issues.
4. Nurture and Maintain High Morale within Product Team Members
- Conduct performance reviews on Product Team Members.
- Constantly review and improve processes.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Project Management and minimum 2 years in Product Management
- Strong technical background and up to date with the latest technological trends
- Demonstrated success in designing and building compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing Technology Startup environment
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in negotiating with and managing delivery from outsourced vendors
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Inquisitive and analytical, asks good questions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Meticulous and organised