- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Information Technology
Job Category/Function:Internal IT/IT Support/Helpdesk
Product Support Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading unified communications solution provider serving the enterprise markets. To enhance absolute customer experience and high service level, they are inviting experienced individual to take on the challenge as Product Support Specialist.
- Understanding of company line of products and solutions and ability to articulate the same to customers/partners.
- Understand technical issues raised by customer
- Configure, trouble shoot and resolve complex issues for the customers
- Use labs environments to re-create complex customer problems
- Use remote trouble shooting session in resolving the customer issues
- Analyze complex logs to troubleshoot customer issues and then provide the effective resolutions
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Provide training to customers when required.
- Offer an expert level support in Voice and Video technologies
- Take overall ownership of technical issues, and working with different teams resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Assist in program reviews/providing feedbacks to partners, customers and engineering leadership
- Build/Maintain relationships with key external and internal stake holders
- Share the best practices/lessons learned with rest of the teams
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful resolution of customer issues (On time, without escalation, specified quality parameters and with utmost CSAT)
- Pro-active communication/involvement in managing customer expectation.
- Feedbacks from customers, partners and stake holders.
- Contribution to the development of service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/equivalent with 5-7 years overall industry experience.
- Good understanding and experience in Voice and Video technologies
- Excellent understanding for various voice and video protocols like Sip ,H232 ,MGCP etc
- Prior experience in capturing the sniffer traces and identifying the issue from the logs and sniffer results.
- Good understating for Various Microsoft produces (Exchange, LDAP, AD, Link ,OCS etc) and IBM products link same time.
- Ability/prior experience to analyze complex logs
- Proven track record in Voice, Video and Networking with remote trouble shooting experience.
- Excellent customer handling skills and effective communication skills
- Self-learner who is enthusiastic in continuous learning and good team player
EA License No.:10C2978