- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Product Support Executive (Automotive / Technical)
- Provide in-house training on a range of technical and product issues to promote understanding and competencies
- Responsible for on-site technical and field support at our various service centres to minimize vehicle downtime and assuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Monitor and update training certification status to ensure a sustainable pool of skilled personnel within organization’s standards.
- Consolidate reports for analysis and reporting to improve customer satisfaction and track performance of workshop operations
- Inspect and qualify local accessories for new vehicles to meet factory standards, work alongside internal departments to review aftersales marketing packages and promotions from time to time.
- Establish close working relations with principal and provide periodical updates through timely submission of reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in the automotive industry of which 2 years are in a training or technical supervisory capacity
- At least a Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics/Automotive Technology or equivalent. Specialization in diagnosis and troubleshooting of engines, electrical and chassis in automotive systems will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and interaction skills with a passion for teaching (Practical & Theoretical)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Valid Class 3 driving license.
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent photograph