- GCE ‘N’ level or completed related ITE courses with experiences in food processing
- Initiative and responsible team player
- Open personality and good communication skills
- Good hygiene knowledge and awareness
- Able to commit to OTs during certain periodsand compensated through OT pay
- Candidates with prior food processing knowledge is a plus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6744 8438 for a confidential discussion.
Please have your latest photo attached.