- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Manufacturing processes and systems, Materials Engineering
- • Provide technical and project based support to manufacturing through process implementation and improvement activities.
- • Drive the development and improvement of existing processes.
- • Document all trial activities into summary reports.
- • Deliver project based process improvements; individually and as part of a team.
- • Manage suppliers and source for new or alternative ones where required.
- • Perform tests to assist in technical support and process improvement
- • Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Statistial Process Control, ISO 13485 FDA21CFRpart820, MHLW 169 requirements.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Process Engineer or Test Engineer.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resume with contact numbers, present and expected salaries to us.