- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Product management, Interpersonal skills
- Supervise & lead a group of section leaders, assistant section leaders & process operators in achieving targets and goals set by the company.
- Establish production procedures so as to maintain high standard of production operations, product quality, reliability and safety for the whole department.
- Plan, analyze, prioritize, coordinate and facilitate all efforts within processing operations to achieve set goals.
- Initiate projects to improve quality, efficiency & safety in the processing department. Be responsible for maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
- Resolve process related to quality issues & ensure corrective/preventive action plans are initiated and monitored.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff on processing & packaging machineries and equipment set up, operations & periodic maintenance.
- Manage production scheduling and plan work force utilization to ensure efficient use of production resources such as equipment, machineries and manpower.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping & hygiene in the processing department and its surrounding.
- Conform to government legislation & adhere to HACCP practices, product traceability & recall programs.
- Report to Production Manager (Process) & be jointly accountable for the profitability & viability of the processing department
- Possess at least GCE (O) level or equivalent, preferably diploma holder.
- Be physically fit & able to work in chilled environment, able to work 6 days work week & can endure long hour of works especially during peak periods.
- At least 2 years related working experience in manufacturing environment