- Salary: 3000 - 4200
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: • 5- 7 years experience in management / supervisory role
- Ensure that the Manufacturing and Quality systems are followed by the department personnel.
- Ensure safe working and good housekeeping practices through the implementation of the EH&S and FSSC programs.
- Manage the departments resources & Manage all material usages within the targets
- Analyse and determine the causes of production losses and spoilage causes and ensure that the necessary corrective / preventive action is taken on time.
- Develop and implement new and improved methods for optimizing the use of equipment, materials and manpower.
- Appraise the department Supervisor and review the Teams appraisals.
- Identify training programs, needs for the Team members so that they are most effectively utilized and developed.
- To reconcile aluminium scrap monthly.
- Chair daily meeting.
- Work with Engineering HOD to execute daily, monthly preventive maintenance program.
- Oversee the Production department
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering.
- 5- 7 years experience in management / supervisory role.