- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Production planning
- Assist Manufacturing Engineer in product planning and meeting production plan
- Manage a team of production operators
- Ensure workplace conforms to environmental and safety requirements
- Draft training and learning materials
- Assist in 5S/3F, Cycle time reduction, productivity improvement and process/workflow simplification activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in wafer fabriation
- Willing to work on 12hour rotating shift; (Morn: 8am to 8pm; Night: 8pm to 8am)
- Work 4 days and rest 2 days
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients.
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net