- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Technical support
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on other workers
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested for successful completion of the mission
- Possess positive working attitude
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and possess a pleasant disposition
- Possess good communication skills (both written and oral), interpersonal skills
- Ability to start work with short notice preferred
- Applicants must be willing to work in Changi. (Preferrably for applicants to stay in East area)
- Individual is required to work on Saturday.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
- SINGAPOREANS/ PR may apply
- Individual specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent
- Forklift license and Class 3 driving license
For interested candidates, please submit your application to us online with your comprehensive resume stating your experiences, current and expected salary.