- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Basic computer skills, Interpersonal skills, Oral and written communication skills, problem solving and organizational skills
Responsible to assemble mechanical/electrical component from module level to machine level, in accordance to assembly and test instructions ensuring quality and completion on time. Setting up and operate production equipment in accordance with good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
Assistance Engineer/Engineer has additional responsibilities in developing, building, processes, procedures and testing for; prototypes, enhancing existing products and new products.
- Reports to manufacturing manager.
- Perform assembly work according to Work Instruction or as per training provided.
- Ensure product assembled meets customer specifications & expectations.
- Maintain workplace safety, cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain tools and equipment for production use.
- Assist in material handling and kitting, whenever required.
- Ensure product assembly meets or better than targeted completion time/date, quality and efficiency.
- Ability to identify potential problems, troubleshootings and provide possible solutions.
- Report to immediate supervisor on non-conformity, if any.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Nitec/Higher Nitec/NTC/Diploma in Machining/Mechanical/Electrical/ Mechatronic/Production/Manufacturing
- 3+ years in module/equipment assembly
- Experience in a medical manufacturing or contract manufacturing environment, will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in ERP system, will be an advantage
- Hand on with module and/or equipment assembly skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Analytical, proven ability to think independently, problem solving and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills