- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: WIP
(West/ Work in Progress Experience)
- At least GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’ levels or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing or production environment.
- Preferably with polyolefin packaging experience.
- Must be able to write and speak simple English.
- A good team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Carry out daily inspection, equipment conversion cleaning and setup for
- packaging equipments to prepare for production.
- Operate packaging machines to pack products per work order to meet schedule
- and quality requirements with minimum reworks.
- To troubleshoot packaging issues related to machine settings, incoming quality
- issues and etc. to ensure good packaging quality at all time.
- Proper recording of downtime, and other production data as required.
- WIP (work in progress) count.
- Ensure safety and good housekeeping.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290