- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Engineering (General)
- Skills: Must not be colour blind or physically impaired.
- Production work in wire harness assembly, box builds and other areas as assigned.
- Intrepret specifications and Lot traveler according to requirements.
- Perform setup for machines / equipment as assigned.
- Update relevant production report.
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate / NITEC in Engineering disipline.
- Candidate with "O" level or "SPM" must hava a few years of related manufacturing experiences.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Air-conditioned working environment.
- 5 days work week, no shift work.
Interested personnel, please forward your detailed resume stating working experience, current and expected salary to: email@example.com