- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Design, write, and implementation for programmes and consulting projects.
- Develop campus-wide initiatives along with other stakeholders.
- Be one of the leads for the Ashoka Changemaker Campus initiative.
- Work with students, faculty members, and other stakeholders.
- Work might include primary and secondary data collection and analysis.
- Support the development of junior members of the team.
- Be an active contributor and resource to existing and new initiatives/programmes.
- Familiarity with rural economic development work is a huge plus.
- Masters and/or PhD with at least 4 years of working experience (project management, research, writing, budgeting, contract negotiation, etc.).
- Facilitation and workshop development experience highly desirable.
- Strong research, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to implement a project through all its phases from conceptualisation to writing.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team and across sectors.
- Ability to take initiative and think innovatively.
- Ability to multi-task and handle the complexities of multiple concurrent timelines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Sensitive to the cultural complexity of university environment.
- Regional (Southeast Asia) experience.