- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Building
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Presentation skills, Communications skills, Management skills
- Participate in the conceptual development of the DCP construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Liaise with external agencies and M&E consultations on land planning & building management matters pertaining to DCP.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building and/or Quantity Surveying
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of energy and power management is required
- Possess a good understanding of the relevant Authority Regulations and Building Codes of Practices
- Good written verbal communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current/last-drawn salary (monthly/annual)
- Expected salary (monthly/annual)
- A short write-up on how your competencies will fit this role's requirements
- Notice period or availability