- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of programmes and/or public education messages targeted at issues relating to dysfunctional families where you will conceptualise and draft concept papers for submission.
- You will be expected to undertake, coordinate and oversee programme evaluation for the Division as well as events and programmes in collaboration with the community, government agencies and vendors.
- You will also manage the co-funding applications for programmes administered by the Branch, procurement of goods and services in accordance to the government procurement regulations and storage, inventory and delivery of Public Education collaterals.
- A good degree in any discipline, preferably in Social Sciences.
- Experience in public education and/or programme management with a good knowledge of the government procurement rules and processes will be an added advantage.
- You should possess a strong command of spoken and written English.
- You must be resourceful, organised and analytical with good problem solving, skills with good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.