- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
Reporting to the Executive Director, you are to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Event management including coordinating and planning of activities such as fundraising, recruitment of volunteers, etc
- Serve as Secretary for the respective Committees
- Cover duties of other programme executives in their absence
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- Min 2-3 years’ relevant experience in event/project management and preferably experience in social service sector.
- Resourceful and creative
- Self-motivated, independent and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably Singaporeans and SPR