- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Building, Civil Engineering, Construction
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Knowledge in construction activities preferably with safety supervisor certificate., Able to handle multiple tasks, work independently and under pressure., Experience in project coordination
- Support Project Manager in the coordination of project activities.
- Manage projects efficiently and to ensure on time completion.
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources of the Company and to work in accordance to safety standard and within project budget.
- To work amicably and professionally with clients, suppliers and sub contractors.
- Assist in day to day requirement.
- Follow up on the project progress