- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Software, Able to read technical drawings, Good Communication Skill, Excellent planning and organisational abilities
Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
1. Handle all preliminaries such as site inspection, quotations,measurements, and all other necessary prelim groundwork, sample submission, technical drawings and calculations.
2. Source for suppliers and materials to get the best quotes for purpose of submission and costs control.
3. Record all correspondence/paperwork and thoroughly for all projects under your charge.
4. Prepare documents and materials including samples for submission and presentation to and approval by client.
5. Upon confirmation of project, to liaise and co-ordinate with relevant parties including owners, architects, suppliers, designers, engineers, main and sub-contractors, our own site and factory personnel for work progress and timely deliveries.
6. Be available at all times for urgent calls and attendance required at site.
7. Any other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
1. Diploma in any Engineering discipline or certification in project management
2. Use of Autocad, Microsoft Project and all relevant Microsoft software
3. Able to read technical drawings
4. Good communications skills
5. Excellent planning and organisational abilities
6. Work Location: Site and Office (Changi South)
To Apply >>
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1) Current and Expected Salary
2) Reasons for Leaving
3) Date of Availability
4) Recent Photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)