- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project coordination
Work Place: TUAS
- Provide overall support as required by the Project Manager
- Execute the work in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with contract and specifications.
- Meet with other departments as necessary to establish a firm understanding on deliverables, required resources and task durations.
- Help develop integrated project schedules with engineering, procurement and manufacturing.
- Ensure adequate resource and competency of personnel in conjunction with departmental managers to support project objectives in accordance with contractual requirements and maintaining compliance with the Company Quality System.
- Establish and maintain good client relations and communications via approved procedures and contractual controls internally and externally.
- Ensure that Company's interests are protected and minimize contract risk while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with other personnel to ensure accurate information is made available to facilitate effective decision making. Identify problem areas, evaluate and initiate corrective action, monitor and reschedule the project schedule with respect of time and required resources.
- Maintain an action items register for the Project.
- Develop a milestone payment system and manage the milestone payment invoicing process.
- Identify and record changes to the Project scope of supply and negotiate variation orders for customer driven changes.
- Maintain a record of necessary communication related to the project both internally, with vendors, sub-contractors and the client.
- Provide both external and internal project reporting as defined by the customer and Head Office.
- Schedule and conduct both internal and client meetings and ensure that meeting minutes and action items are captured and executed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. Engineer, Engineer Technology, etc.) with 3-5 year experience in a project Coordinator role.
- 3 - 5 year experience of Oil & Gas business or manufacturing, engineering or operations.
- Understanding and experience with contracts and their terminology.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- A good working knowledge of production and inventory control systems.
- Possess the initiative and ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Computer skills to include: Microsoft Project and/or Primavera, Power Point, Excel, Word and ERP/MRP knowledge.
- Travel as required.
An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to successful candidate. Interested applicants, please send in your resume to email@example.com
a) Resume to be in MS WORDS WITH PHOTO
b) Reason for Leaving Current/Past Jobs
c) Current/Expected Salary
d) Notice Period