- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: pmp
- Leading System Integrator in Singapore & Asia
- 5 days / Perm Full Time
- Willing to give attractive salary to suitable candidate
Our client is a provider of integrated IT solutions. They offer several services including consultancy, development, integration, infrastructure management etc, approaching IT from a real business perspective.
The organization has a flat / lean reporting structure, which will create an accelerated learning environment. You will have the opportunity to deal with their experienced managers frequently and open door policy for any advice ensures you are nurtured for long-term career development and personal growth.
- Manage and perform the entire project process from initial statement of work and contract creation, solution implementation to project close-off and transition to client support
- Manage diverse systems and network development, implementation and risk via the use of SDLC
- Able to produce project status reports, manage the project team and resolve day-to-day issues with emphasis on SDLC
- Provide delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Develop project plans and assume responsibility for project profit and loss
- Will involve coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors
- Increase the company’s growth by securing new partners, consulting engagements and by delivering new projects
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Studies or IT-related courses
- Min 5 years project experiences in managing IT infrastructure, network, server, storage and security projects
- Willing to performed a dual function role of Project and Operations (technical)
- Preferably with 3 years’ experience in system integrator (SI) environment
- Well versed in project methodology and consulting excellence and able to adhere to best practices in project management and project planning
- Possess PMP Certifications a must
- Possess Microsoft-related certifications, CCNA or other related technical accreditation
- Proactive and a team builder
- Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate “IT Project Manager ” in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!